Our vision is one where the people of Ghana can fulfil their potential and have every opportunity to succeed.
Our mission is to enhance the sporting and educational opportunities available to the people of Ghana. To achieve our mission we have five aims.
Aim 1: To improve the learning environments for Ghanaian school children. We will do this by:
- Providing grants in order to develop the infrastructure of schools in the Volta Region.
- Providing grants for and/or supplying additional educational learning materials to schools in the Volta Region.
Aim 2: To increase the number and to broaden the experiences of teachers in Ghana. We will do this by:
- Providing financial support for trainee teachers in Ghana.
- Recruiting qualified teachers from other parts of the world to volunteer alongside Ghanaian teachers.
Aim 3: To support Ghanaians in their pursuit of non-compulsory and/or extra-curricular education. We will do this by:
- Working in conjunction with local educational bodies to provide summer schooling for local children.
- Providing financial support for individuals pursuing further/higher and/or vocational education.
Aim 4: To increase the number and broaden the experiences of sports coaches in Ghana. We will do this by:
- Providing financial support for trainee sports coaches in Ghana.
- Recruiting sports coaches from other parts of the world to volunteer alongside Ghanaian coaches.
Aim 5: To improve sporting opportunities and facilities for individuals to participate in healthy recreation. We will do this by:
- Providing grants to local sporting clubs/initiatives to provide sporting opportunities for Ghanaians.
- Providing grants to be invested in sporting facilities in Ghana.
- Supplying additional sporting materials to organisations in Ghana.